Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CELEBRATING SUMMER 2013


OUR SUMMER 2013.
It is my first time using a certain sketch to craft something. It took me a while to choose the colors and combinations but I guess I came up with something original.
I am using this sketch in the front cover of OUR SUMMER 2013 activities and celebrating the summer break... what a nice time to enjoy in family, with friends, under the sun, at the pool, in the backyard, growing our own garden, going to the beach... and so many more activities. It will be a nice memory from our fantastic summer 2013.
Hope y'all like it and give me some advice on how I can improve myself since I am new to scrapbooking.
Thanks for visiting my web page.



MATERIALS:
Scrapbook fantasy papers.
Color crafting papers.
White cardboard.
White and blue ribbon.
Yellow and blue glitter.




TOOLS:
Sketch (from 2Sisters)
Rotary Trimmer.
Scissors.
Glue.
Ruler.
Pencil.


STEPS:
  1. Choose your desire scrapbook paper design and using the sketch create your own combination of colors.
  2. Cut the different shapes (according to the sketch) and glue it to a white paper cardboard.
  3. Then glue all the shapes together following the sketch and add some “spicy” items such as, glitter, ribbon or anything else you would like to.
  4. This can be use in many different ways. Personally I used to create the front cover of our Summer 2013's scrapbook.

I am entering this project in:

No comments:

Post a Comment